When you are looking for the world’s finest Indian spices, think of Lalah’s. We offer a comprehensive range of products that encompass a variety of spices, blends, seasonings and condiments to suit every taste.
Lalah’s unique spice blends have been patronised by the best known brands worldwide. Our range can be found on the racks of some of the biggest food store chains in the UK, Australia, Switzerland, U.S.A, France etc. Lalahs mixed spice blends have an authentic taste, aroma and flavour that is unrivalled. The reason it adds spice to one of the largest selling ketchup brands in the world!
Lalah’s products are of international standards. They are prepared and packed hygienically under strict supervision to ensure that our customers get nothing but the best. More importantly, all our products are free from MSG, preservatives and added colours. The products are available both in bulk and retail packing to meet customer preferences. Take a look at our broad range!
- Curry Powder – Madras, Bombay and London varieties, over 50 proven blends to suit every requirement; customised blends also processed
- Indian Masalas – a wide range from every region for cooking authentic Indian cuisine
- Spice Seasonings – Indian seasonings to sprinkle on salads, chips, snacks etc. Grill-friendly seasonings like Barbecue, Cajun etc. Made-to-order flavours also processed to client’s formula
- Whole Spices – well-cleaned major and minor spices (1% refraction)
- Ground Spices – guaranteed 100% pure of the desired genetic strains and required mesh size
- Crushed Spices – black pepper, chillies with and without seeds, and kibbled turmeric
- Curry Pastes – preservative and additive free ‘easy to cook’ recipes for four base pastes (Red Curry Paste, Yellow Curry Paste, Kadai Paste and South Indian Curry Paste)
- Curry Sauces – for preparation of authentic Indian dishes in a jiffy
- Easy Cook Dals – for a meal in a hurry
- Dehydrated Onion and Garlic
Condiments & Relishes
- Pappads & Poppadums – machine and handmade cocktail snacks, plain and flavoured varieties in mini, medium and catering sizes
- Compounded Asafoetida – for that exclusive Indian taste
- Chutneys & Pickles – a large variety made to grandma’s recipes
- Tamarind Pulp – seedless, treated with molasses and in the natural form
- Tamarind Powder – of the required grind
- Tamarind Concentrate – 65 and 70 degree brix, regular and depectinized
- Curry Leaves – shade dried
Interested in making an order? Fill out the form below to get your unique Lalah’s login information! or login if you are an existing dealer.